Abandoned Places Everywhere
From around the world, some of the most beautiful and enchanting abandoned locations:
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, US
- The Kerry Way Walking Path, Ireland
- Craco, Italy
- Blade Mill, France
- Czestochowa Train Depot, Poland
- North Brother Island, New York, US
- Bodiam Castle, East Sussex, England
- 19th Century Mill, Sorrento, Italy
Welcome to the blog of Laredo the Chanchito. He is our (Nils and I) constant travel companion. He’s been following me (Cat) around since 2008, so we figured it was about time he got his own blog.
Please enjoy all the photos of Laredo’s journey, and let us know if you have any questions for him. :) He likes to travel, but he doesn’t type very well since he only has three legs!
These pictures show little Laredo traveling from Coeur d’Alene, ID down all the way to Quincy, CA.
Hey! So our little Chanchito is traveling with us now, and he’s got a blog all to himself. :) Check him out for bonus photos!